Star Wars, The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RPG haven
An Army of... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm by Tobais Kado

» Application Template!
An Army of... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm by UlcaTron

» Sith Lord Darth Thanos (Admin)
An Army of... EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am by UlcaTron

» Skills! Please Reply
An Army of... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am by Tobais Kado

» Seconds Away
An Army of... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm by UlcaTron

» The Scarred Hyena
An Army of... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm by UlcaTron

» A Guide to Knowing Ulcatron (Jimmy)
An Army of... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am by UlcaTron

» Dyeth Lorn, The Dark Lord
An Army of... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am by UlcaTron

» Less planets
An Army of... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 am by UlcaTron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Superhero free role-playing forum
Monster Hunter free role-playing forum

An Army of...

2 posters

Go down

An Army of... Empty An Army of...

Post by Tobais Kado Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Tobais arrived on a peice of natural land on the surface of Raxis Prime on his cargo ship. He felt the cry of the force here as the decaying Ecosystem called for help. Towering debris cast looming shadows in every direction he looked. It was a depressing sight. This planet deserves better. He sat down, crossing his legs to meditate. without knowing it, large peices of scrap metal started to swirl around him. More and more scrap metal started to suround him as he continued to meditate. The Scrap then went an open area where a hyperdrive core was floating. The hyperdrive core activated making it double as a smelting core. the Scrap metal then passed through being melted and turned into raw metal which attached itself to the hyperdrive core repairing it and rebuilding it. Then the scrap metal started to pour out from all directions to be smelted. soon the hyperdrive core started to look like the back of a large star destroyer.
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

An Army of... Empty Re: An Army of...

Post by VivaLaCult Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Darth Thanos' ship was orbiting the planet of Raxus Prime, the dead planet was a great base of operations that were meant to be secret. Thanos stood with his head down, his hood draped over his head, the hood moved, as he long ears twitched, a ripple in the force just passed through his body. Darth Thanos turned to his first mate, "Ready my transport." he said in a voice that would chill to the bone, it exuded the dark side. The first mate ose his hand in a salute, and hurried off. Darth Thanos moved quickly through his massive ship, the flag ship of the Sith Empire. Darth Thanos walked slowly into his transport which was also rather large.

"Sir where are you going?" the captain asked frantically.

"Don't question me Captain" Darth Thanos said sternly then closed the door of the transport.

Darth Thanos' transport shot out of the side of his flag ship, and hurdled towards Raxus Prime, Darth Thanos inside waiting for landing, and for his newest interest in the force.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm

The starship grew larger as the construction continued. Already, there was enough progress to equivilate to many cycles of production in a matter of minuites. A star streaked across the sky that was Darth Thanos transport ship. Once completed, It will use every peice of scrap metal availible to make one massive starship. He had a bad feeling about the shooting star and on instinct, his Bustersaber floated lightly in front of him, asking to be weilded. Tobais opened his eyes, looking at the lightsaber. He knew trouble was on it's way. He saw the construction in front of him. He was unaware it was of his doing. But he knew it was good. He slowly reached the lightsaber, fearing that the construction would stop. It did not discontinue. He stood up and activated his bustersaber. It cut into the ground as he waited for Darth Thanos to arrive. He was unaware of what to expect though.
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:26 pm

The transport landed only a few meters away from Tobais, and steam poured from the hydraulics as the door opened up. Darth Thanos stepped onto the ramp and walked towards Tobais, Darth Thanos rose his right hand and pushed at Tobais. "I sensed you, but you are much more powerful in person." as he spoke it was muffled from the mask, which as he spoke the claws that covered his mouth slowly opened. "I could use you." he said with a eagar tone in his voice, Thanos dropped his saber into his hand and ignited it.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Tobais put his bustersaber in front of him and crouched, hoping it would stop him. This would not protect him as he was overpowered by Thanos and was sent flying. However the force protected him by catching him in midair and returning him safely to ground. Tobais was insulted, how could he serve someone who ask for assistance by attacking him. He raised his Bustersaber and charged forth at Darth Thanos attacking him with the broad side of the bustersaber. The force assisted by adding additional force into the attack.
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:21 am

Darth Thanos grinned through as the claws on the side of his mask twitched. He could feel that this one was powerful, and he wouldn't underestimate him. "Join me and your power will be multiplied beyond your imagination." he said as he lifted his hand and stopped Tobais from swinging long enough for him to propel himself to the side with the force. As Darth Thanos' feet skid across the ground he released a devastating force lightning at Tobais. "Join me and I won't have to kill you!" he yelled over the cracking of the lightning forking off of his fingers.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:35 am

"The Force chose me!" He said jumping saberfirst into the lightning. He tanked right through it, his will was incredible even for one such as Thanos, "Even if I wanted to, the Force would not let me." He was taking some damage, But the continued to move forward, "I have no choice in the matter, The Force demands that you must fall." At this point he was able to make it through to melee distance. Weakly, he managed to swipe a slow swing at Thanos.
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:21 am

A backflip and a force push at the ground solved Tobais' attack. "Your destiny is not controlled by the force, you control your destiny with the force." he said as he lifted his hand and released an incredibly strong force push, he couldn't let Tobais get anywhere near him, if this happened Thanos would be done for. Darth Thanos smiled, "Join me." he stated again as his fingers bent at the power he just expelled.

(I sent a huge push at you, but it is very concentrated, a simple Tobais jumped to the side would work.)
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:55 am

Tobais took massive damage from the lightning, He continued to resist his rants. "You're wrong! I don't control the force, The Force controls ME!" Almost on cue, a force push propelled him forward to the right and to the right of the blast. Tobais was momentarily surprised, but regained his resolve quickly. He took another swing at him. A force blast in the shape of the swing emanated from his bustersaber. If Thanos could read Tobais' expression, he probably could find out the truth, or at least in part of, his force puppetry. "I do not understand why everyone tells me to do something I cannot do! Why must you try as well?"
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Darth Thanos smirked, "So, you aren't doing this alone huh?" DarthThanos said as he ignited his saber and dropped it into chain parts. "Then I seem to be your worst opponent." Darth Thanos said as he lifted his hand. He wasn't sure if this would work but he was going to try it anyway, Darth Thanos began to try and take over Tobais' mind using the force that controlled him now.

(Not sure if this would work, so it is up to you.)
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Tobais dropped his bustersaber, turning off as it went down. He held his head making weird sounds of struggling. Almost instantly, the construction behind him stopped floating and started to crash into the ground below. He struggled to stand up, holding his head. He started growling, like a beast trying to be chained up. The Force was trying to interfere and protect him, but it was a losing battle. Tobais expelled a high powered spherical transparent red shockwave. It was a sith power yes, but it was The Force trying to save him. The shockwave had enough range to reach Thanos. Hoping to stop him.

(fluff stall or quickly end it? your choice)
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 pm

The wave rippled over Thanos, knocking him back. Darth Thanos recovered from the tumble using the force to land on his feet. Darth Thanos smirked at Tobais "You are more promising than I thought." he said as he lifted his hand again, trying the tactic once more. Darth Thanos was determined to add another among his ranks.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Tobais just barely regained his composure when Thanos tried again. He grabbed his head and screamed this time as conflicting wills were fighting over his body. There was another shockwave, this time smaller, weaker, and more dense in color. Thanos was winning. Tobais collapsed, having a minor seizure. Tobais was locked inside his own mind. Forced to watch as he becomes a tool for Thanos's evil plot. The seizure did not last long, But when he calmed down, he remained motionless. As of now, Thanos controlled The Force around Tobais, and thus Tobais himself. As of now, Tobais was completely devoid of purpose. Thanos had yet to discover or how to control Tobais using the force. Thanos would have to give him a purpose through The Force, and not by words or actions.
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Darth Thanos grinned, his face exuded insanity, "You now belong to the dark side." he said as he began to walk towards Tobais. "You will follow my every word, from this day forth.", Darth Thanos lifted his hand and along with it Tobais rose from the ground. "You are my puppet now." he finished as the claws over his mouth closed.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Tobais emitted one last weak pulse, proof that The Force is against him. Tobais pushed himself off the ground and stared at Thanos. Tobais didn't yet know the ethnicities or protocols of respect from a higher ranking Sith Lord. He stood there, waiting for a command.
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:05 am

Darth Thanos balled his hand into a fist, "Follow me." he said in a commanding voice. "Let your hate for me run deep through your veins." Darth Thanos said as he approached Tobais with his arm outstretched. "Your job will be to find jedi hide outs, and eradicate them."
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:30 am

(contradiction? Come here but go away? I can make it work I know what you meant. btw I got reach and xbox live if you got it too?)

The Force's natural anger towards Thanos and Tobais now being a hateful beast puppet doubled the effect of the Dark Side of The Force onto Tobais. With a naturally angered look on his face. The Force at this point was synchronized with the puppet-ed anger. He approached Thanos when he commanded, and walked away when he gave his orders. He walked over to the construction site and lifted his hand. With great speed, the ship started to levitate and rebuild. This construction could even be the new Flagship for the Sith. It was considerably larger, held more firepower and could easily outclass almost any other ship. More importantly, it was not held together by The Force, Tobais would be able to use his full Force potential on more important matters. It was missing one thing: a main cannon. That would be on another planet and another day.

The Jedi hunt for Tobais has begun.
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 pm

(Topic closed?)
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 pm

((Sure my story continues in a thread called "The Weapon" when I make it. you can join or not idc))
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum