Star Wars, The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RPG haven
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm by Tobais Kado

» Application Template!
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm by UlcaTron

» Sith Lord Darth Thanos (Admin)
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am by UlcaTron

» Skills! Please Reply
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am by Tobais Kado

» Seconds Away
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm by UlcaTron

» The Scarred Hyena
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm by UlcaTron

» A Guide to Knowing Ulcatron (Jimmy)
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am by UlcaTron

» Dyeth Lorn, The Dark Lord
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am by UlcaTron

» Less planets
For each Lord there is an apprentice EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 am by UlcaTron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Superhero free role-playing forum
Monster Hunter free role-playing forum

For each Lord there is an apprentice

2 posters

Go down

For each Lord there is an apprentice Empty For each Lord there is an apprentice

Post by VivaLaCult Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 am

Darth Thanos sat in a large chair with his hands placed together, his mask lay on the arm of his chair, something he rarely did, however Darth Thanos' hood covered his face from view. A battlefield was directly in front of Darth Thanos that was covered in both dead and alive sith trainees. Among the few standing, were two zabraks, a male and a female, a cathar, a female, and a Twi'Lek, male. The four remaining trainees all sprinted to the middle and clashed sabers, the female Cathar's agility was astounding, as she dropped to a knee and spun, slicing the knee of the male Zabrak, this attack was followed by a fatal uppercut with her lightsaber. After he swipe she jumped back and watched as the male Twi'lek sunk his saber into the female zabrak's torso.

"Good." Thanos said which caused the two trainees to stop moving and turn to him. "That is all I needed....." he continued as he stood and walked towards the two confused students. "My young apprentice." he said as he put his mask on his face. As Darth Thanos finished his last sentence the male Twi'lek began to rise in the air, fear instantly struck into his eyes. The young Twi'Lek's life was eventually choked out of him, and the awe struck Cathar realized what happened and knelt down before Darth Thanos. "Rise my apprentice, your journey begins now, with me as your master you have the potential to become great.....I knew that the moment I saved you from that prison." Thanos said as he placed his hand on his apprentices shoulder.

(This is Alex's character, but I forgot her name. This topic is really for Darkside to join with me.)
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For each Lord there is an apprentice Empty Re: For each Lord there is an apprentice

Post by Darksideshift Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:24 am

Zion peered over the balcony above them looking strait at Thanos."What an impressive apprentice you have. What do you have plained for her?" His eyes steady on Thanos.
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

For each Lord there is an apprentice Empty Re: For each Lord there is an apprentice

Post by VivaLaCult Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Darth Thanos didn't look up at Darth Zion but he still spoke to him. "You can sense the dark side in this one, as much as I can." he said his eyes fixated on his apprentice. Darth Thanos' head turned up to Zion, "Her potential is limitless." he said with a hint of eagerness in his voice. Darth Thanos began to float, and he eventually rose to the balcony Zion was on. "Much like you, and I....master" he said as he gave a respectful bow to Zion, even though Thanos was no longer his apprentice that bond would always be there.

"She has a hatred in her heart that reminds me of myself." Darth Thanos said as he began to walk out of the balcony, he motioned for Zion to follow. "Come with me." he said, there were few times that Thanos was seen without malice, or hatred, but around Zion there was no need.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksideshift Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 pm

"My Friend it has been to long." As Zion walk next to Thanos with less tention in his body. Zion was no fool Thanos out match in almost every way execpt Zion still had what some sith would find weak....Heart." So this one could be handy with the battles ahead but how far are you going to push her? You know there are some that cant always be broken in like we were." Zion looked over to Thanos and observed how powerful he had become it all most overwhelmed Zion to see some one so strong in the darkside. Zion thought to him self.'What have I done, if kamala every knew what I have done to you my friend, my brother.' But as Zion thoughts pondered Thanos begain to speek.
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Darth Thanos began to speak to Zion about his apprentice, "She is strong in the darkside, almost as strong as I am." he said as he began to answer Zion. Darth Thanos took big strides as he lead Zion to an observatory that looked over many other trainees standing in a training center. "You seem uneasy my friend." he said as what would have been his field of view scanned over the training field, he watched all of their sensitivities to the force. "Is anything the matter?" he asked.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksideshift Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Zion almost shock by the question chuckled."hahaha...well there is no hiding anything from you is there. "Well tell you the truth Thanos the thing that I have done to better this galaxy seem almost for not. I feel as if I was mistaken in my role in the will of the force, but then I look at you and how you have become a great leader to our people. So I guess not everything i have done is dark." Zion took a step next to Thanos and looked down at the trainess. "Wow it difficult to go from strong as hell to average. Are these fresh ones that your wipping into shape?" Zion could sence some power from them but as he alway knew Thanos never deals with the weak unless there is something to gain from them. and some of them were hiding something from Zion.
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 pm

"Everything I am is because of you master, you are the reason the Sith Empire is as strong as it is." Darth Thanos said as his 'eyes' scanned the training field in front of him. "Among these faces is a Sith Lord that will replace me one day." he said as he nodded at the group of trainees. "I used to be just another face in the crowd......few saw my true potential." Darth Thanos said as he looked over at his old master. "There is a reason I wished to speak to you though Zion." he said as he looked down at the ground. "You and I have an important assignment." he said as he looked back at the trainees.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksideshift Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 am

"Well as alway the Waining Dawn is at you disposal." Zion bowed before Thanos. "If I may were are we to go and have some fun."
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:25 am

"The power of the sith empire rests on mine and the emperor's shoulders." Darth Thanos began, as he looked over to Zion. "That is quite a burden, and this burden is taking it's toll." Thanos continued. "As a result, I will do anything to lessen this burden." Thanos looked back at the trainees, they were all lined up now, bowing as the head of the academy walked out. "Reports of a rebellion are coming in." he continued. "Normally this is no bother, but secondary reports suggest force involvement." as Thanos spoke this last statement his hands clenched, whenever he spoke of opposing force users the all to familiar face of Mide-Okk comes to his mind. "If these reports are true Zion, that means the small squadrans of rebels are being aided by an uprising......of Jedi." as these words were spoken hatred seeped from Darth Thanos' mouth. "So, because of the severity of these reports, the emperor asked me to take one other person with me, and I am requesting you Darth Zion."
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksideshift Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 am

Zion looked over to Thanos his eyes cold a steel."Jedi are no promblem for me, but if we see Kenrick, he is mine to deal with how ever I see fit.Got it!" Zion knew better to raise his voice at Thanos but, he could not allow Kenrick to get killed when there was still so much to be done. Zion helm clicked and then poped as he started to open the top to show his face. The scare that ran from his forhead to cheek over his left eye was just almost visable against his pale white skin."I will become the monster that I was so long ago Thanos but I will not let anything harm him." As Zion walked over to the door way heading to the ship he spoke on last thing."Not even you."

Last edited by Darksideshift on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Under his mask Darth Thanos grinned, "Kenrick is the least of my concerns." he said under his breath. Darth Thanos didn't mind Zion's disrespect, he needed him now, anyone else would have met their demise from overwhelming force powers. Darth Thanos followed behind his old master. "You can handle Kenrick, Zion, but if he interferes I won't hesitate to strike him down." he said coldly, "Now ready yourself, we will be taking 'StarKiller' for our mission." he said as he walked past Zion.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksideshift Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Zion paced himself to Thanos's speed as they walk down the hall."Very well I will have my men prepair my things for the mission." Zion looked down at his wrist checking his vitals and the chem stats on his breathing mask. Another painful reminder of his days of being a sith assassin before he became a sith lord.
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 pm

(Post in Starkiller, Me, you and Mat.)

(Also Jimmy, because he is back with the emperor.)
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down